1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, Texas 76051
When the Texas sun sets, the Glass Cactus comes alive. This is the magic, mystery and allure that no other area nightspot can match. Don't miss a moment of it! Located at Gaylord Texan Resort and set along the shore of beautiful Lake Grapevine, Glass Cactus is the perfect spot to enjoy a night on the town.
Have a bartender mix up a special cocktail from one of the five bars—oh, by the way, the Glass Cactus has the largest selection of tequila in Texas.
Always keep an eye on the 2,000 square foot dance floor and listen for the beat that draws you in.
Outside is a massive two-tier deck for you to mix and mingle on while enjoying the beautiful Texas sky and moonlit Lake Grapevine.
Catch a live performance from some of music's best known performers as well as talented up-and-comers on the club's main stage. If it's a hot act, you'll find it here.
Open to the public Friday through Saturday 8 p.m. - 2 a.m. and for private events Sunday through Thursday. For more information, call 817.778.2805.
- Galleries, Museums & Historic Sites
Tours & Itineraries
- Grapevine Wine & Food Tours
- Weekend on the Urban Wine Trail
- Grapevine Vintage Texas
- GrapeFest® Itinerary
- Experience Christmas Capital of Texas®
- Innovation & Aviation Itinerary
- Vintage, Cowboys & Culture Itinerary
- Wine & Culture Itinerary
- Shop ‘Til You Drop Itinerary
- Bonnie and Clyde Historical Tour
- Night Watchman Ghost Tour
- Grapevine Main Station Guided Tours