[[endteaser]]The Craft Brew Dinners will be led by brewmasters, brewery representatives and chefs, and will feature food designed to specifically enhance the craft brew experience. Details for the Craft Brew Dinners are:
• Tuesday, April 7, 6:30 p.m., Mac's on Main, 909 S. Main St., featuring Grapevine Craft Brewery (Grapevine, TX), $50 per person;
• Thursday, April 16, 6:30 p.m., Chill, 814 S. Main St., featuring Deep Ellum Brewing Company (Dallas, TX), $40 per person;
• Monday, April 20, 6:30 p.m., Uncle Buck's Brewery & Steakhouse, 2501 Bass Pro Dr., featuring Real Ale Brewing Company (Blanco, TX), $45 per person;
• Friday, April 24, 6:30 p.m., Hilton DFW Lakes, 1800 State Hwy. 26 E., featuring Goose Island Beer Company (Chicago, IL), $50 per person;
• Tuesday, April 28, 6 p.m., Love and War in Texas, 2505 E. Grapevine Mills Cir., featuring Franconia Brewing Company (McKinney, TX), $40 per person and
• Wednesday, May 6, 6 p.m., Tolbert's Restaurant, 423 S. Main St., featuring Saint Arnold Brewing Company (Houston, TX), $40 per person.
Be sure to visit Main Street Fest for cask tappings, the Craft Brew Experience and a variety of other attractions to celebrate the craft brew revolution. Main Street Fest coincides with American Craft Beer Week. Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased online by visiting www.GrapevineTexasUSA.com/MainStreetFest. For additional information about Grapevine or Main Street Fest, call 817-410-3185 or visit www.GrapevineTexasUSA.com/MainStreetFest.
About Bank of the West
Bank of the West is proud to be an Independent Community Bank, serving the DFW area for 3 decades; helping to create flourishing communities by putting your dollars to work LOCALLY...with decisions made LOCALLY.
Bank of the West, Member FDIC, Presenting Sponsor of the 31st Annual Main Street Fest