NPX General Information
Be sure to join us November 27 - December 23, 2020!
705 S. Main St.
Grapevine, TX 76051
Create a unique family Christmas memory aboard the Grapevine Vintage Railroad's North Pole Express®, presented by Great Wolf Lodge. One of the most popular Christmas Capital of Texas events, families and children of all ages will enjoy this one-of-a-kind Christmas experience.
Our elves are hard at work preparing for a special experience on board the North Pole Express following current COVID-19 safety precautions.
Santa is checking everything twice before submitting approval for our official on-sale date.
We invite you to check back for the latest updates and follow us on social media!
Important things to know:
- Please allow a minimum of 30 minutes for the shuttle to bring you to the North Pole Express neighborhood.
- Passengers should be in the North Pole Express boarding line 15 minutes prior to their ticketed boarding time.
- For scheduling reasons, train doors will be closed and locked 10 minutes prior to ticketed departure time. Passengers will NOT be allowed to board after doors are locked.
- For safety reasons, strollers, infant car seats and carriers are not allowed on the train.
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Missed trains will not be refunded.
Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian on all Grapevine Vintage Railroad excursions.
Please note, due to mechanical requirements, engine and equipment changes may occur without notice.
Per recommendations from Texas Governor Greg Abbott, capacity on board has been reduced and GVRR crew members are ensuring that seats and public areas are properly sanitized between each excursion.
All patrons are required to wear masks or face coverings in public areas. While they must be worn for the duration of the excursion, they may be removed when eating or drinking.