Parking & Directions
North Pole Express®
Cotton Belt Railroad Historic District
705 S. Main St.
Grapevine, TX 76051
Parking is available within walking distance to the Cotton Belt Depot (705 S. Main St.). Allow plenty of time to park and get to the depot prior to boarding. Please note that parking is not available at the event location or at Master Feeds, located at 702 S. Main St.
Park for FREE at a TEXRail station and ride to Grapevine/Main Street Station for a short walk to the Cotton Belt Depot. Riding TEXRail to the Christmas Village to hop on the North Pole Express? Be sure to show your TEXRail ticket to get in the Fast Track line for front-of-the-line access for your boarding pass. Download the GoPass mobile app for a discount.
GoPass Discount Codes:
- Adult: CCOTA
- Youth: CCOTY
- Senior: CCOTS
- Disabled: CCOTD
**The promo codes are only valid with GoPass mobile app ticketing.
- 255 E. Dallas Rd.– Grapevine Main Parking Garage (ADA Accessible) – Parking Fees Apply
- 636 S. Main St. – Grapevine Convention and Visitor’s Bureau Parking Lot (ADA Accessible) – FREE
- 410 W. Dallas Rd. – Lone Star Hi-Railers Model Train Association – FREE
- Additional Parking Throughout Historic Downtown Grapevine – FREE
- TEXRail station - Ride to Grapevine/Main Street Station
Need a lift? Climb aboard the free shuttle to make your way around the Christmas Capital of Texas. Please note: Shuttle has two stops, plan ahead if utilizing it for North Pole Express.