We will see you in 2023!
Support and help preserve our Historic Downtown Grapevine community by becoming a volunteer for the Christmas Capital of Texas®! A variety of volunteer opportunities for individuals and organizations are available. We need volunteers in many areas, including the North Pole Express®, North Pole Neighborhood, General Store, and assisting visitors with all of the Christmas events and activities offered in Grapevine.
The Benefits of Volunteering:
- Create memories of a lifetime for Grapevine's visitors.
- Early sign-up provides more shift options.
- Explore a career in hospitality.
- Have fun greeting and informing the public.
- Learn how Grapevine provides family-friendly events.
- Make new friends and meet people within in the Grapevine community.
- Team building - bring your organization to handle a particular project and create a bonding experience for your team.
Grapevine Volunteer Requirements:
- Volunteers must be at least 13 years old.
- Parking for volunteers is conveniently located at the Grapevine Library (1201 Municipal Way) with a complimentary shuttle drop-off at the event area.
- The complimentary shuttle drops off and picks up near Millican's Blacksmith Shop (707 S. Main St.) located in the far east end of the Cotton Belt Historic District parking lot.
- Volunteers should check-in at least 15 minutes prior to each shift.
- Check-in for North Pole Express volunteers is located at the Historic Cotton Belt Depot (705 S. Main St.).
- Shifts longer than four hours will contain breaks.
- Volunteers must not leave their assignment unattended.
- No smoking or alcohol consumption prior to or during volunteer shifts.
- Cell phone use is not allowed during volunteer shifts.
- Volunteer clothing must be clean and presentable. Some assignments are outdoors, please dress accordingly.
Please contact +1.817.410.3185 for questions or more details.