*Must purchase craft beverages at local Grapevine establishments
The Grapevine Craft Beverage Tour is an opportunity for locals and visitors to discover Grapevine’s local craft beverage scene, including fine Texas wines, craft brews, handcrafted ciders, locally-brewed coffees, craft sodas and more.
How does it work?
- Pick up a Passport at the Grapevine Visitor Information Center (815 S. Main St.) or any participating location.
- Grab some friends and enjoy a beverage at any (or all) of the participating locations.
- Ask your server for a sticker for your Grapevine Craft Beverage Tour Passport.
- Become a “Grapevine Connoisseur” by receiving stickers from a minimum of nine (9) participating locations.
- Turn in your Passport with your (minimum of) nine (9) stickers inside the Grapevine Visitor Information Center and complete a survey to receive your exclusive Grapevine Craft Beverage Tour t-shirt (while supplies last) and brag about your new favorite spots in style.
- All surveys will be entered into a drawing for a craft beverage themed grand prize valued at $50.
- Don’t forget to tag your pictures with #GrapevineTX to be featured on our social media channels.
Winery Tasting Rooms
- Bingham Family Vineyards (620 S. Main St.)
- Bull Lion Winery (530 S. Main St.)
- Cross Timbers Winery (805 N. Main St.)
- Grape Vine Springs Winery (409 S. Main St.)
- Landon Winery (415 S. Main St.)
- Messina Hof Grapevine Winery (201 S. Main St.)
- Sloan & Williams Winery (401 S. Main St.)
- Hop & Sting Brewing Co. (906 Jean St.)
- Outlaw Cider Company (401 S. Main St., inside Sloan & Williams Winery)
- Brew & Batter (106 E Texas St.)
- Buon Giorno Coffee (2350 Hall - Johnson Rd.)
- Main Street Bistro & Bakery (316 S. Main St.)
- Napoli’s Italian Market (309 S. Main St.)
- Redefined Coffee House (200 W. Northwest Hwy.)
- Stellini Trattoria Market (400 E. Dallas Rd., #100)
- Main Line Coffee Bar (815 S. Main St., inside Grapevine Main/Harvest Hall)
- Rocket Fizz (317 S. Main St.)