Now located at 815 South Main St. in the heart of Historic Downtown Grapevine, the Visitor Information Center is the place to plan your Grapevine visit and pick up a complimentary welcome bag, including a copy of Grapevine Today magazine, Grapevine’s Official Visitor Guide. Also, pick up local attraction information, maps and brochures and speak with a friendly Visitor Concierge who can assist in making your visit easy, enjoyable and memorable.
Get your ticket at the Visitor Information Center to ride to the top of Grapevine’s new 150-foot Observation Tower offering expansive views of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Store your luggage for a daily fee of $2 per bag.
Need tickets to one of our family-friendly attractions? Stop by and purchase tickets to a multitude of Grapevine attractions and events. Reserve your ride on the Grapevine Vintage Railroad, Grapevine Visitors Shuttle (operating Thursdays – Sundays) or Trinity Metro TEXRail.
Visitor Information Center November/December hours:
Monday – Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Expanded hours during special events & holidays. Closed for Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Grapevine Main Parking Garage
- Use Visitor Entrance off Dallas Road.
- Park on Levels 3-5.
- Fee: First 90 minutes are complimentary, $1 every hour after. No overnight public parking is allowed.
- Take elevator to lobby / ground level.
- Turn left when exiting elevator and follow signs outside to Harvest Hall. The VIC is located off the Main Street plaza door entrance.
For more information, call the Visitor Information Center at +1.817.410.3189.
- Shuttle Stop: Shuttle Stop B