Toast the new wines!
Join us on Saturday, April 15, 2023
Toast the new release wines of the season at New Vintage Wine and Gallery Trail & Blessing of the Vines. Join us next year for an afternoon of delicious wine tastings and incredible works of art along Main Street. The Blessing of the Vines, a centuries-old European tradition performed by a priest to ensure a bountiful harvest, is a time-honored Grapevine favorite.
Your Passport includes:
- Admission to the New Vintage Wine and Gallery Trail & the Blessing of the Vines
- Souvenir wine glass
- Three (3) 1-ounce tastings at each participating winery tasting room
- One (1) food item at each participating winery tasting room
- Access to incredible art galleries, working artist studios and Grapevine’s Public Art Trail
Before your first tasting:
- Passports will be available for pick up or purchase from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. the day of the event at Peace Plaza at Grapevine Main Station, 815 S. Main St.
- Please present your confirmation email along with a valid government-issued photo ID
- Participants must be ages 21+
- Event will take place rain or shine
- Refunds will not be issued
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ section or call us at +1.817.410.3185!