Toast the new wines!
Saturday, April 10, 2021
11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Pre-sale Ticket Price: $45 per person (Ages 21+)
Day-of-Event Ticket Price: $50 per person (Ages 21+)
Historic Downtown Grapevine
815 S. Main St.
Click on the buttons below to learn more!
Toast the new release wines of the season at New Vintage Wine and Gallery Trail & Blessing of the Vines, presented by Park Place Dealerships. Join us for an afternoon of delicious wine tastings and incredible works of art along Main Street, Saturday, April 10. Blessing of the Vines, a centuries-old European tradition performed by a priest to ensure a bountiful harvest, is a time-honored Grapevine favorite and, this year, will take place at 2 p.m. at the newly-opened Grapevine Main Plaza.
Your Passport includes:
- Admission to the New Vintage Wine and Gallery Trail & the Blessing of the Vines
- Souvenir wine glass
- Three (3) 1-ounce tastings at each participating winery tasting room
- One (1) food item at each participating winery tasting room
- Access to incredible art galleries, working artist studios and Grapevine’s Public Art Trail
Before your first tasting:
- Passports will be available for pick up or purchase from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. the day of the event at Peace Plaza at Grapevine Main Station, 815 S. Main St.
- Please present your confirmation email along with a valid government issued photo ID
- Participants must be ages 21+
- Event will take place rain or shine
- Refunds will not be issued
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ section or call us at +1.817.410.3185!