Trinity Metro TEXRail
Trinity Metro TEXRail is a 27-mile commuter train connecting riders from Terminal B of Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport to Grapevine Main Station, North Richland Hills and Downtown Fort Worth.
For schedules and more information, visit Trinity Metro TEXRail.
Grapevine Main Station, proudly services TEXRail passengers and offers a beautiful gathering space for visitors and locals alike.
- Grapevine Main Station, a 42,000 square-foot, rail station reminiscent of 19th century grand rail stations
- Visitor Information Center
- Harvest Hall featuring seven globally-inspired kitchens
- Peace Tower, a 150-foot-tall observation tower with expansive views of the DFW Metroplex
- Peace Plaza at Grapevine Main Station, a 38-000 square-foot outdoor plaza featuring live entertainment and an interactive water feature
- Hotel Vin, a 120-room Marriott Autograph Collection boutique hotel
- 552 space parking garage