With a sprawling 8,000 acres, Lake Grapevine is a center for boating, water-skiing, wind surfing, fishing and camping. With a beautiful rolling shoreline and more than nine miles of wilderness trails, Lake Grapevine is one of the finest hiking and biking destinations in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Offering two marinas, Scott's Landing Marina and Silver Lake Marina, boaters are set. Located in the heart of Grapevine at Oak Grove Park, Scott's Landing Marina is the largest on the lake with easy access to the main body of Lake Grapevine. Silver Lake Marina is home to many of Lake Grapevine charter companies including Island Bound Adventures, Black Watch Sailing Charters and Sam's Dock.
Grapevine's Hidden Treasures
- Galleries, Museums & Historic Sites
Tours & Itineraries
- Grapevine Wine & Food Tours
- Weekend on the Urban Wine Trail
- Grapevine Vintage Texas
- GrapeFest® Itinerary
- Experience Christmas Capital of Texas®
- Innovation & Aviation Itinerary
- Vintage, Cowboys & Culture Itinerary
- Wine & Culture Itinerary
- Shop ‘Til You Drop Itinerary
- Bonnie and Clyde Historical Tour
- Night Watchman Ghost Tour