Rules & Regulatons
- Anything being hung needs to be pre-approved by your event coordinator.
- Blue painters tape is the only allowed tape.
- No nails in the walls or furniture.
- Balloons are allowed but they must be popped or taken with you at the end of the night. Balloons cannot be released outside due to airport proximity.
- Candles are allowed but they must be pre-approved by the Grapevine Fire Marshall prior to your event. The GV Fire dept office is located at 601 Boyd Street and their contact number is +1-817-410-4400. You can also click here to apply for a permit online: http://www.grapevinetexas.gov/FormCenter/Fire-10/Fire-Code-Permit-Application-70
- Glitter, confetti, rose petals, bird seed, rise and/or bubbles are not allowed in the building. (Bubbles are okay outside).
- Silly string is not allowed.
- Sparklers are not allowed per city ordinance.
- All alcohol must be served by a TABC certified bartender. We recommend (1) TABC bartender per 100 people.
- Client is responsible for providing all bar related equipment and supplies including but not limited to bar glasses, drink garnishes, cork screws, straws and napkins.
- Client is responsible for cleanup of all alcohol related trash.
- Cash bars are only allowed through licensed businesses who have a permit to sell.
- No BYOB. All alcohol must be brought in prior to the event and open containers can not leave the building. No beer runs allowed.
- No glass bottles.
- Alcohol is subject to a Food Service Fee/Bar Fee.
- Security is required when alcohol is present. The CTR will arrange for an officer to be present and it is the clients responsibility to pay the officer that night. The officer will be scheduled from the time alcohol is served and will stay until the last guest leaves.
- Last call is 30 minutes prior to the event end time with the bar closing 15 minutes prior to the event end time.
Band/DJ/Music - Weddings/private parties only
- A band/DJ has access to the building during the client's rental times. They can not set up earlier or stay later. They can not drop off or pick up on another day.
- Are limited to amount of power they have access to. There is not a direct disconnect line for them to tie into.
- Are required to bring their own equipment. IE. cords, microphones, speakers.
- If music is excessively too loud CTR staff will advise them to turn it down.
Outside Caterers & Clean-up
- The kitchen is available for outside caterers with prior approval and payment of the FSF. They are required to sweep, mop, wipe-down, etc all areas at the end of the evening. Caterers need to check out with the CTR staff prior to leaving to ensure all clean-up duties are fulfilled
- Trashcans and trash-bags are supplied by the CTR. It is the caterers responsibility to remove it from the building and bring it to the dumpsters.
- Tablecloths are required on all tables where food will be present.
- Outside catering is subject to a Food Service Fee.