Festival Map & Info
1. Street Performer Stage across from Piaf + Kitchen + Wine + Bar
The Flyin’ Hawaiian Show by Sara Kunz
12:30 p.m., 3 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
2. Craft Brew Experience Stage
Mojo Brothers Band
11 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 4 p.m., 6:30 p.m.
3. Activity Alleys
Graffiti Gratuity Wall
4. House of Shine
5. Parks & Recreation Booth - Games
6. Game Garden:
Giant Jenga, Giant Checkers, Giant Horseshoes, Giant Connect 4
1. Town Square Gazebo Stage
Chaz Marie, featuring Quinten Hope Saturday: 11 a.m., 2 p.m.,
John Christopher Davis Band Sat. & Sun.: 12:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m.
Chaz Marie Band Saturday: 5 p.m.
Chris Raspante Sunday: 11 a.m.
Suzy & The Sissies Sunday: 2 p.m., 5 p.m.
2. Activity Alleys
3. Pint-Size Crafts, featuring
1. Street Performer Stage at Main Street and College Street Intersection
Her Majesty’s Secret Circus Show, by Brent & Maya McCoy
11 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 4 p.m., 6:30 p.m.
2. Street Performer Stage at Main Street and W. Franklin Street across from Foust Funeral Home
The Red Trouser Show by Tobin Renwick & David Graham
1 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 6 p.m
4. Grapevine GROW Bus
1. Street Performer Stage between Master Made Feeds and Founders Building
11:30 a.m., 2 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 7 p.m.
2. Festival Headquarters
3. Cotton Belt Railroad District, featuring
1. Peace Plaza Stage
Explore by Category
- Chaz Marie Band - Zone 2. Saturday 5 p.m.
- Chaz Marie, Featuring Quinten Hope - Zone 2. Saturday 11 a.m., 2 p.m.
- Chris Raspante - Zone 2. Sunday 11 a.m.
- Jon Christopher Davis Band - Zone 2. Saturday & Sunday 12:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m.
- Mojo Brothers Band - Zone 1. Saturday & Sunday 11 a.m, 1:30 p.m., 4 p.m. 6:30 p.m.
- Suzy & The Sissies - Zone 2. Sunday 2 p.m., 5 p.m.
European-Style Street Performers
- The Flyin’ Hawaiian Show - Zone 1
- Her Majesty’s Secret Circus Show - Zone 3
- The Red Trouser Show - Zone 3
- Pogo Fred - Zone 4
- Rob & Miss Jane – Allez-OOPS - Zone 5
Activities & Art
- Graffiti Gratuity Wall - Activity Alley, Zone 1
- Cornhole - Parks and Recreation Booth, Zone 1
- Giant Jenga, Giant Checkers, Giant Horseshoes, Giant Connect 4 - Game Garden, Zone 1
- Grapevine Escape Room - Activity Alley, Zone 2
- Grapevine GROW Bus - Activity Alley, Zone 2
- Daylight Golf- Activity Alley, Zone 2
- Painting, Sponsored by Painting with a Twist - Pint-Size Crafts, Zone 2
- Crown Craft, Sponsored by Let’s Pretend - Pint-Size Crafts, Zone 2
- Coffee Filter Craft, Sponsored by Brew & Batter - Pint-Size Crafts, Zone 2
- Chalk Walk - Pint-Size Crafts, Zone 2
- Crush It - Activity Alley, Zone 3
- Grapevine Postcard Photo Op - Activity Alley Zone 3
- Where are You From? Wall - Activity Alley, Zone 3
- Foust Lawn Art: Famous Works of Art Potato Head Style - Zone 3
- I Love Texas Theme - Zone 4
- Grapevine Art Project - Zone 4
- Old Car Show - Zone 4
- Summer Passport - Zone 4
- Art Gallery Activations - Zone 4
- Statue Garden at Peace Plaza - Zone 5
Beer & Wine
- Craft Brew Experience with Craft Brew Guild (Purchase Required) - Zone 1
- Rotary Club - Zone 1
- HDS - Zone 2
- Grapevine Wine Pavilion - Zone 3
- Heritage AMBUCS - Zone 4
- Texas on Tap Beer and Wine Pavilion - Zone 5
Festival Food – Grapevine Civic & Service Clubs
- VFW: Turkey Legs, BBQ Sandwiches, Chips, Soda, Water - Zone 1
- Elks Lodge: Roasted Corn, Lemonade, Tea, Water - Zone 2
- Chamber of Commerce: Corn Dogs, Chicken Strips, Funnel Fries, Pickles, Soda, Tea, Water - Zone 3
- Wise Guys: Pizza - Zone 3
- Jake’s Cakes: Funnel Cakes, Lemonade, Ice Tea, Water - Zone 4
Magic Money Kiosks
- Main Street at Wall Street - Zone 1
- Town Square Gazebo - Zone 2
- Rotary Clock by Foust Carriage House - Zone 3
- Cotton Belt Railroad District Driveway - Zone 4
- Peace Plaza at Grapevine Main Station - Zone 5
Frequently Asked Questions
Magic Money is a cash-free, touchless payment system designed for events. Main Street Fest vendors will ONLY accept payment through Magic Money. To get started, you’ll need to either download the Magic Money LLC App or go to an on-site kiosk to purchase and activate a card. There is a $3.50 fee to activate your account, but reloads are free. Please keep your receipt in case you lose your card.
Magic Money credits will not be refunded. When Main Street Fest ends, remaining balances will go to support Historic Preservation Projects in Grapevine.
Established Main Street restaurants and merchants will continue to accept traditional forms of payment. However, festival vendors will only accept payment via Magic Money.
Craft Brew Experience tickets may be purchased online for $15 through 5 p.m. Friday, May 14, or onsite for $18 (Magic Money only). The experience includes a souvenir tasting glass and eight 3-oz. tastings. Entry is not timed; tastings are available May 15-16 between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m.
Official Main Street Fest vendors, entertainment and community booths will stop operating at 8 p.m. Established business will continue to operate according to their own schedules.
Due to COVID concerns, we will not have carnival rides this year. We do have Activity Allies with games and projects designed for guests of all ages.
Parking is available at the Parking Garage at Grapevine Main Station and other public lots around Historic Downtown Grapevine. Fees may apply.
Unused Magic Money funds will support Historic Preservation Projects in Grapevine.
Experience craft brews from select locations at Main Street Fest - A Reimagined Street Fair. See popular attractions, wine, dine and enjoy kid-friendly activities.
- Hours: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- No paid admission required (except for Craft Brew Experience - purchase tickets here).
Entry onto festival grounds
- Northwest Hwy.
- East Texas Street
- West Wall Street
- East Worth Street
- East Franklin Street
- West Worth Street
- East College Street
- West Franklin Street
- East Hudgins Street
- Dallas Road
- TEXRail Festival Access
- Parking Garage – 255 E. Dallas Rd. ($10 per vehicle)
- Hi-Railer Lot – 410 W. Dallas Rd. (free)
- Lot behind Cotton Patch (previous Carnival location, free)
- Various lots along Church Street (free)
- Lots at First Baptist Church and First Methodist Church of Grapevine are paid lots with funds going towards supporting their youth groups.
- ADA Placard required at the following:
- Parking Garage – 255 E. Dallas Road ($10 per vehicle)
- City lot on Franklin Street adjacent to Foust Funeral Home (free)
- Lot at Kountry Donut Shop – 102 S. Main St. (free)