Grapevine on Us
Join us in Grapevine for a special visit that will showcase the wonderful attractions, accommodations and personalities that make our city great! We will give you the opportunity to take part in a number of activities that will prove why meeting professionals have come to know and love our destination.
We can help you plan an unforgettable Grapevine experience for your upcoming program.
- Host of Dallas Fort Worth International Airport making it easy to visit from anywhere in the world.
- Centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth, making it easy to explore all that North Texas has to offer.
- Walkable Historic Downtown Grapevine offers unique boutiques, bistros, winery tasting rooms and live entertainment six-nights a week.
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad offers a step-back in time, as well as connecting visitors with the Historic Stockyards in Fort Worth
- World-class artisans provide on-site demonstrations and even special group classes or events
- Cowboys Golf Club is the first National Football League themed golf course.
- Texas cuisine including BBQ, Tex-Mex and mouth-watering steaks.
- Grapevine Wine Tours and Grapevine Food Tours provide a fun way to experience the Urban Wine Trail as well as some of Grapevine’s specialty cuisines
- Grapevine’s central location makes us convenient to world-class sporting venues including AT&T Stadium, Globe Life Field, American Airlines Center, Pizza Hut Park and Texas Motor Speedway.
- Nearby Texas cowboy ranch experiences
Destination Information/Spouse Programs
When your delegates are ready to step out on their own and plan their free time, stop by the Grapevine Concierge/Destination Information Booth to obtain information on our year-round attractions, memory making events, top-rate shopping and world-class dining. The concierge booth will be staffed complimentary by the CVB during your expected peak registration times. Complimentary hours commensurate with peak room nights. The booth’s placement is in a highly visible location to ensure that your delegates see it. Participating in the Show Your Badge Program? Personalized signs showcasing your groups custom URL will also be displayed at this booth.
If you need assistance with planning programs for groups or spouses, we have several options for your consideration, from do-it yourself to curated experiences. Grapevine is the perfect city for a gathering, no matter how large or small your group.
Let us help you promote your upcoming Grapevine tour
- Save the Date (eblast) / Know Before You Go (eblast)
- Video Gallery
- Press Kit
Grapevine offers a multitude of educational experiences for students and youth of all ages. From history to nature to conservation, let us help plan your next student tour.
- Historic Nash Farm
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad
- Settlement to City Museums
- SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium – behind the scenes tour
- Performance opportunities
- Palace Theater
- Town Square Gazebo
- Grapevine Main Plaza
As the host to DFW Airport Grapevine is accustomed to welcoming guests from all over the world!
- Grapevine is proud to welcome visitors from all over the world. As the host city of DFW International Airport, it is easy to get here from anywhere.
- Grapevine is a culturally diverse city. X languages are spoken within the Grapevine/Colleyville Independent School District, which is consistently rated in the Top 100 school districts in the United States. The city is also proud to partner with three Sister Cities across the globe: Parras del la Fuente, Mexico; Krems, Austria and West Lothian, Scotland, offering educational, professional and cultural exchanges benefiting all four communities.