Historic Grapevine, Texas, centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth, is the premiere go-to destination when planning a tour in North Texas! Step back in time on Historic Main Street with a collection of charming boutiques, restaurants and art galleries. Enjoy fantastic hotels and resorts, great attractions, exquisite winery tasting rooms, internationally renowned festivals and events, world-class shopping, delectable dining at more than 200 bistros and cafes and much more.
- Host to Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport, one of the largest airports in the world
- Historic Downtown Grapevine is just 10 minutes from DFW Airport by car or TEXRail
- Grapevine is located just 25 minutes from both Dallas and Fort Worth, so visitors can explore the best of North Texas from a central location
- Home to the premier Urban Wine Trail in Texas, the fifth-largest wine producing state in the U.S.
- Recognized as an International Festival & Events city
- Designated as the “Christmas Capital of Texas®” by the Texas state senate