Grapevine’s Historic Main Street is open and we are ready to welcome you to our iconic restaurants, shops, art galleries, winery tasting rooms, farmers markets and more. Be sure to make time to explore!
Nightlife & Live Music
Music fans get ready for a show. No matter if you favor jazz, blues, country western, bluegrass, modern funk or even hard-core classic rock, Grapevine offers something for every type of music buff. Whether you prefer acoustic music in a coffee shop-type setting or a wall-to-wall concert in a wild setting, you can see both local and national acts here.
Plus, in Grapevine, fans can catch a more up close and personal show by some of their favorite musical artists, singers and bands than in larger cities on one of the live entertainment stages at GrapeFest.
So, whether you throw on your black concert t-shirt or pull on your cowboy boots, be sure to make your way to Grapevine and listen to the vibrant sounds of the city where live music is always happening.
Grapevine's Hidden Treasures
- Galleries, Museums & Historic Sites
Tours & Itineraries
- Grapevine Wine & Food Tours
- Weekend on the Urban Wine Trail
- Grapevine Vintage Texas
- GrapeFest® Itinerary
- Experience Christmas Capital of Texas®
- Innovation & Aviation Itinerary
- Vintage, Cowboys & Culture Itinerary
- Wine & Culture Itinerary
- Shop ‘Til You Drop Itinerary
- Bonnie and Clyde Historical Tour
- Night Watchman Ghost Tour