Friday Night Fireworks
Celebrate the end of Summerblast with the spectacular fireworks show over Lake Grapevine. You bring your family and we'll bring the fun! Be sure and download the special music to go along with this year's show.
EVERY FRIDAY THROUGH SEPTEMBER 1, 2017
Time: 9:30 p.m.
Location: Lake Grapevine
- The top floor of the Gaylord Texan parking garage, 1501 Gaylord Trail, Google Map. Parking fee associated (Note: On Friday August 11, 2017 the Gaylord garage will be closed for a private event and will not be hosting their "All-American Garage Party" on this night. All other fireworks viewing locations listed below will be available on Aug. 11.)
- Acorn Woods Park
- Field next to Scott's Landing Marina - paid parking (call 817-481-4549 for more information)
- Horseshoe Trails Park Oak Grove Park and Oak Grove Baseball lots: OPEN
- Oak Grove Park softball fields 1,2, & 3
- Katie's Woods Park
- Lakeview Park
- Snakey Lane
- Rockledge Park - holiday rate applies - $10 / Car
- Meadowmere Park / Meadowmere Lane
- The Vineyards Campground & Cabins - CLOSED to the public (accessible to guests only with prescheduled reservations)
- All boat ramps will be open throughout Labor Day Weekend, with the exception of Meadowmere Park.
Follow the Instructions Below For Fireworks Music
1. Download the music to your mp3 or play the music straight from Soundcloud below
2. Hit play as soon as you see the first shell go into the air