Labor Day Fireworks
Celebrate the end of Summerblast with the spectacular fireworks show over Lake Grapevine. You bring your family and we'll bring the fun! Be sure and download the special music to go along with this year's show.
Friday, September 2
Time: 9:30 p.m.
Location: Lake Grapevine
- The top floor of the Gaylord Texan parking garage, 1501 Gaylord Trail, Google Map. Parking fee associated
- Acorn Woods Park
- Field next to Scott's Landing Marina - paid parking (call 817-481-4549 for more information)
- Horseshoe Trails Park Oak Grove Park and Oak Grove Baseball lots: OPEN (limited access due to certain areas still under water)
- Oak Grove Park softball fields 1,2, & 3
- Katie's Woods Park
- Lakeview Park
- Snakey Lane
- Rockledge Park - holiday rate applies - $10 / Car
- Meadowmere Park / Meadowmere Lane
- The Vineyards Campground & Cabins - CLOSED to the public (accessible to guests only with prescheduled reservations)
- All boat ramps will be open throughout Labor Day Weekend, with the exception of Meadowmere Park.
Follow the Instructions Below For The Labor Day Fireworks Extravaganza Music
1. Download the music to your mp3 or play the music straight from Soundcloud below
2. Hit play as soon as you see the first shell go into the air