General Info & Parking
May 15 and 16, 2021
Experience craft brews from select locations at Main Street Fest - A Reimagined Street Fair. See popular attractions, wine, dine and enjoy kid-friendly activities.
- Hours: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- No paid admission required (except for Craft Brew Experience).
Entry onto festival grounds
- Northwest Hwy.
- East Texas Street
- West Wall Street
- East Worth Street
- East Franklin Street
- West Worth Street
- East College Street
- West Franklin Street
- East Hudgins Street
- Dallas Road
- TEXRail Festival Access
- All bags will be checked upon entering the festival.
- Parking Garage – 255 E. Dallas Rd. ($10 per vehicle)
- Hi-Railer Lot – 410 W. Dallas Rd. (free)
- Lot behind Cotton Patch (previous Carnival location, free)
- Various lots along Church Street (free)
- Lots at First Baptist Church and First Methodist Church of Grapevine are paid lots with funds going towards supporting their youth groups.
ADA Parking and Service Animals
- ADA Placard required at the following:
- Parking Garage – 255 E. Dallas Road ($10 per vehicle)
- City lot on Franklin Street adjacent to Foust Funeral Home (free)
- Lot at Kountry Donut Shop – 102 S. Main St. (free)
- ADA Service Animals are allowed on festival grounds so long as they are clearly noted as a service animal.
Don’t feel like driving into Historic Downtown Grapevine? For $5 roundtrip, you can ride to Main Street Fest from TEXRail’s DFW North Station! DFW North is located at 1867 Dallas Rd.
Find TEXRail times here: https://ridetrinitymetro.org/texrail-schedule/.
- Texas Street and Main Street
- Hudgins Street and Main Street
- Staffed by Burgundy Brigade
- Location: In the parking lot directly behind the Town Square Gazebo Stage.
- Managed by Grapevine Fire Department personnel.
Lost and Found
- Location: Festival Headquarters inside the Founders Building at 701 S. Main St.
- On Monday, May 17, all remaining lost and found items will be relocated to the Grapevine CVB at 636 S. Main St.
Family Rest Station
- Location: First Baptist Church Student Coffee Shop at Jenkins Street and East Texas Street.
- Hours of Operation: Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Items Not Allowed Within Festival Grounds
- Bicycles or skateboards
- Roller blades or hoverboards