Grapevine’s Historic Main Street is open and we are ready to welcome you to our iconic restaurants, shops, art galleries, winery tasting rooms, farmers markets and more. Be sure to make time to explore!
Grapevine Winery Tasting Rooms
Whether you want to learn more about the Lone Star State wine business, tour one of the city's many wineries, enjoy a festival dedicated to Texas wine or sample a local award-winning wine, you can do it in Grapevine.
Grapevine is home to the premier Urban Wine Trail in Texas, as well as the Texas Wine and Grape Growers Association and GrapeFest®, the largest wine festival in the Southwest, held annually in September. Texas is the fifth-largest wine-producing state in the U.S., and Grapevine has served as a trendsetter and leader with award-winning wineries and winemakers.
You can plan an entire getaway around Grapevine's Urban Wine Trail. Check out one of the wine trains or tours and make the most of your vacation to Grapevine, the city named after the wild mustang grapes that grew on the Grape Vine Prairie.
Discover these fantastic finds along Grapevine's Urban Wine Trail (see/download map):
- Bingham Family Vineyards - Bingham Family Vineyards is pleased to bring their first wine tasting room to Grapevine, Texas. Since 1992, Cliff and his wife, Betty have served as pioneers in the Texas organic cotton and peanut markets and diversified their farming operations in 2003 by planting grape vines. Together with their children, the Binghams currently own or manage over 200 acres of wine grapes in the Texas High Plains American Viticultural Area. Stop by and experience the latest addition to the Grapevine area.
- Bull Lion Winery - Bull Lion has been a working ranch for over 25 years, primarily as a Registered Red Angus and Performance Paint Horse operation. In 2010, they began a new adventure in the vineyard and wine business even though their families in Italy have been growing wine grape for over 100 years. This family tradition continues today near Chalk Mountain, Texas, producing Old World wines from 100% Texas grapes.
- Cross Timbers Winery - Set in the historic Dorris/Brock home, one of the oldest structures in Grapevine, Cross Timbers Winery offers a unique wine tasting experience, featuring 11 varietals grown in the High Plains.
- Grape Vine Springs Winery - Experience the ambiance of Grape Vine Springs Winery on Grapevine's Historic Main Street. Featuring more than 32 different wines in production, Grape Vine Springs Winery offers daily wine tastings, a wide variety of wine accessories and the Night Watchman Ghost Tour.
- Landon Winery - Bob Landon tried his hand at making wine in the basement of his Kansas City home in 1989. His perseverance paid off and he successfully segued from basement winemaking to being the 9th largest winery in Texas. Their use of stainless steel tanks and American and French oak barrels are examples of the ingenuity and complexity of the Landon winemaking process.
- Messina Hof Grapevine Winery - Opened in late 2014, Messina Hof Winery is located in the replica of the Wallis Hotel and offers a cozy 19th century environment. Messina Hof Winery, one of the most highly regarded and awarded Texas wineries, is a family-owned business. Featuring more than 50 wines from 28 different varietals, favorites include Private Reserve Papa Paulo Port, Private Reserve Cabernet Franc, and Solera Sherry.
- Sloan & Williams Winery -Sloan & Williams Winery offers wines produced from carefully selected, certified fruits. Featuring seven varietals and three blends, favorites include Serendipity, Sangiovese and Symphony. Make sure to enjoy a glass of wine on their pet-friendly patio or try their amazing wine ice cream.
- Grapevine Wine Tours - Looking for a fun and tasty way to spend your afternoon or evening in the DFW area? Board the Grapevine Wine Tours for a wine-tasting experience you won't soon forget!
Grapevine also offers seasonal wine trails and wine events throughout the year. Enjoy one of these annual celebrations with your significant other or a group of your best friends.
Sweetheart Wine Trail - February 13, 2021
Jazz Wine Trains - April 16 and 18, 2021
New Vintage Wine and Gallery Trail - April 10, 2021
GrapeFest® - September 16, 17, 18 and 19, 2021
Hallo-Wine Trail - October 30, 2021
Christmas Wine Trains - December
Event dates subject to change with out notice
- Galleries, Museums & Historic Sites
Tours & Itineraries
- Grapevine Wine & Food Tours
- Weekend on the Urban Wine Trail
- Grapevine Vintage Texas
- GrapeFest® Itinerary
- Experience Christmas Capital of Texas®
- Innovation & Aviation Itinerary
- Vintage, Cowboys & Culture Itinerary
- Wine & Culture Itinerary
- Shop ‘Til You Drop Itinerary
- Bonnie and Clyde Historical Tour
- Night Watchman Ghost Tour